Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Alura's Studio

Hi Boss Ladies and Friends,

I found myself down the rabbit hole while I was researching this weeks feature. It was so easy to get lost in all that Alura's Studio and Alura herself are. I found myself researching Marie Antoinette during the time when she was a Teen Idol wearing Battleship Replica's in her hair, I was immersed in the various teams that Alura Leads, and I was pleasantly reminded of how much I admire paper artists. 


Visit Alura's Studio on Etsy 

My girl crush with Alura's Studio started before I even opened my own Etsy Shop. Pregnant with my second child I used to navigate Etsy for hours while I dreamt of having my own home based business that gave me just enough income to be able to stay home with my kids as long as I chose. I remember hearting shop after shop, watching them set up their items, write up their policies, start a facebook page... and then fizzle out. But whenever I bumped into Alura's Studio, an Etsy Shop that apparently was made successful, by being an extension of the owner, there she was, amassing sales, and gaining fans.  I enjoyed reading whenever she updated her page and I envied that she had access to both a Canadian Post Office AND a US Post Office. My girl crush continues now as I see her business evolve into a brick and mortar shop in Vermont called La Petite Brocante - A Tiny Flea Market.


See Full Listing Here

Although I think of Alura as the Antique Tea Party Queen, her self proclaimed specialty is Antique Books and Ephemera. She is certified at giving appraisals and has established herself as an Antiquarian, having 17 years in sales experience. Her ability to be so many things at the same time is probably made possible by her deep spiritual practice, see her Halloween Tarot Listing, for an opportunity to learn more about that aspect of her. She will be practicing on her most favorite night but will only be helping 10 clients, so if you're interested, make sure to purchase now.


See Similar Listing Here
I imagine that Alura's Studio will continue growing. I can see myself a few years from now, visiting Alura at La Petite Brocante, she'll read my cards and we'll drink fancy tea, then we will play in her paper craft studio where I'll get to watch as she turns little folded pieces of paper into unique art. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this feature.


See Listing Here

******** *********** ********* ********
This weeks shop feature was written by Metzli from Metzlislight. If you enjoy her writing and want to see some of her other articles, visit her here.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Metzli, you are so sweet to write such things about me!!! I am so honored and flattered! I appreciate everything you said. Big hugs and many thanks my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Antique shop on Etsy!!! And one of my favorite people too! Yay Alura!

    ReplyDelete